An easier way to carry.
We teamed up with the crew at ENVE Composites and Mission Workshop to bring you a hip pack already stocked with some basics so you can hit the road or trail ready to go. Head over to ENVE to purchase yours now and check out the full specs.
Here’s the first peek at our new Strap On (yup, we called it that, gulp) that lashes to most any backpack or hip pack and opens up a world of possibilities for tool access.
What you get.
1) The Axis – a great USA made bag from Mission Workshop.
2) Wheelie Wrench™ and Strap On (special pre release) from Fix Manufacturing
3) TubeSock from BIKETUBE includes a 27.5″ tube
Retail value if you bought everything separate would be $180, head over to ENVE now to save $20 and get the whole thing for $160.
Why we made it.
We like to keep our pre-ride routine simple, but we hate finding ourselves unprepared on the trail when our bike requires attention. The hip pack gets you on the trail sooner, with the essential tools already attached. Just enough room inside with weatherproof materials to store the necessities and any ride food safely. Be the hero of your riding crew when the inevitable request for aid comes while everyone else digs for their own tools. Smart packing and convenient tool solutions.
- High Tenacity 500 denier nylon, poly-coated nylon liner
- Laser cut back panel
- Coated YKK zipper
- Floating internal lining for better weather resistance
- Internal zippered organization pockets
- Key cord
- Dimensions: 2.5 L (10x5x4”)
- 2mm thru 6mm hex bits (including 2.5mm)
- T10 and T25 Torx bits
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Slotted screwdriver
- Tire lever
- 8mm box wrench
- 10mm box wrench
- 15mm open ended wrench
- Spoke wrenches
- Bottle opener