Ever had a stuck valve on the trail? We worked with premium wheel builder Ridefast® to engineer the most serviceable and maintainable tubeless valves available. Sometimes you need to install a tube on the trail and old sealant can make removing a valve impossible. Never be in this situation again thanks to the 10mm nut securing these valves. Use the 10mm wrench on the Wheelie Wrench™ and Wheelie Wrench™ Pro in combination with a 4mm hex key on the inside of the valve for guaranteed removal. The valve cap also doubles as a valve core removal tool to ensure valves are not clogged with sealant for easy inflation.
Nut Jobs™ Tubeless Valve Stems
$30.00 – $34.00
Premium Tubeless Valves
With a 10mm nut that can be removed by the Wheelie Wrench™ and Wheelie Wrench™ Pro, a metal base fitted for a 4mm hex key, and a valve core tool built into the cap, the alloy Nut Jobs are the most easily serviceable and maintainable tubeless valves available today. Engineered In collaboration with premium wheel builder RideFast®.
46mm, 70mm (black only)
Black, Gold, Green, Oil Slick, Orange, Red, Turquoise
- Sold as a pair
- Available in 46mm (most MTB) and 70mm (most road / gravel)
- Tapered base with rubber gasket fits all rim channel designs
- 10mm nut compatible with Wheelie Wrench™ and Wheelie Wrench™ Pro bike tools for trailside removal
- Use the 4mm hex at underside of rim for extra torque during removal
- O-ring prevents sealant leakage
- Cap doubles as a valve core removal tool
- Aluminum alloy
- Colors available in 46mm